- Is a regular to beer & trivia parties, love Christmas movies, prefers tiramisu when it is overloaded with mascarpone cheese.
- Requests on a daily basis that 257 Excel worksheets be completed with high accuracy, to the utmost despair of her co-workers.
- As a former geek, she takes great pleasure in updating the website as soon as a new idea is launched.
- Does not tolerate being disturbed during a film commercial.
- Has a hard time with critics against Michel & Augustin, Oasis and Netflix.
- Would prefer to move the office to Emilies and The Cool Kid despite the persistent refusal of her co-workers.
- Generally suspected, for good reasons, when Bic pens disappear.
- Able to do 5-digit mental calculations in less time than it would take you to give the change on 10 euros.
- Only accepts locations with exposition to full South, South / Southeast or South / Southwest.
Who hasn't been nicely surprised by a waiter's friendly service? A hair dresser's personal attention? A receptionist's kind words? Who hasn't been willing to go back somewhere simply because of the warm welcome they received?
No matter what we experience, the quality of that moment is always directly related to the quality of the people who are part of this experience, or make it happen.
That's why we emphasize the human qualities first and foremost.
“Kikikoi ? Kikiloue ? Really, seriously, what's in the names?
And you are not afraid that no one will take you seriously?
Because these names sound a little bit goofy, don't they?”
Completely. Kikiloue, that sounds completely goofy. As a matter of fact, we are happy every time it makes someone smile. Because initially, what we were really afraid of, was that we would have to conduct our business very formerly and to be forced to become Real Estate Agents, dressed in uptight dark suits and ties, with shinny black dress shoes. THAT was really scary!
So then Yes: we call ourselves "Kikiloue" because that's us, that's who we are.
We do take our work very seriously but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We actually want to practice a profession that we love, but do it a little differently, because we are tired of hearing everyone say, and tell us, that “real estate is for grown-ups”. We do know who we are: young, honest, hardworking, conscientious. We are who we are in life as when at work. We are people who love a job well done, who love customers who feel welcomed, and who love happy owners with beautiful well-kept properties, but above all, we are people with a sense of humor.
Kikiloue is our DNA, the symbol of our desire to do things that go in the right direction and to do them the right way, but always with a lot of happiness, enthusiasm and many other things.