********** COVID 19 **********Annulation gratuite et remboursement jusqu'à 14 j. avant - Acompte de 25% seulement Protocole sanitaire spécial - Arrivée sans contact possible
You’re gonna love this completely remodeled 2-bedroom apartment! On the menu: a terrace to die for and lots and lots of light.
Réf : L'Elégant
Let yourself be tempted by this amazing apartment with the best combination of wide space, natural light, plush comfort and smart design. All this wrapped up in a secured newer residential property. All your friends will be so jealous!
As far as the layout, things are looking pretty good:
A spectacular living room with huge bay windows opening to the no-less-spectacular terrace, with a sofa-bed for 2 people, nesting coffee tables (so everyone can have their own), a flat screen TV, a cozy armchair and a dining table for 6 people.
A fully equipped kitchen opening to the living room, with everything you need, especially the “Maisons du Monde” tableware set and a Nespresso coffee machine (what else?) as well as all necessary appliances, including a kettle, toaster, and of course all the utensils and silverware you can think of.
A first bedroom with a queen size bed, a large closet, a flat-screen TV, and, as the icing on the cake, direct access to the terrace so you can have your breakfast in the sun, right out of your bed.
A second bedroom with 2 single beds, a large closet and flat-screen TV as well.
A large main bathroom with bathtub and toilets.
A second bathroom with shower (the early birds get the tub!)
Separate toilets, but they don’t mind being alone (and you’ll probably be happy that way too).
- Dual cooling and heating system: please use common sense and avoid setting it at 18 degrees, or below, in the middle of August (also applies to July), and to more than 30 degrees during the winter months, or when the weather requires you to wear 3 layers and a coat.
- Double-pane windows for maximum comfort.
- High-speed Internet connection, because all you need is love and wifi.
- A dedicated parking spot, just for you (and your nice car).
- Swimming pool in the building open from April 1st
And, as a bonus:
- A Set of clean sheets is provided for each bed.
- 1 large and 1 small bath towel per person. Sorry, the towel dimensions are not adjustable to the size of each person, even if we tried really hard...
- A map of the city, transportation and a guide to places not to miss (and to miss).
- A survival kit upon arrival (shampoo, shower gel, water, coffee and tea).
- Sorry, no day or evening parties are allowed, to protect everyone’s peace and quiet time.
- The dual heating/cooling system is central to the building and is subject to the activation of the cold or hot air by the co-ownership, according to the season (this is true information).
Some geography, so you know where you are:
After a few short steps down your street, the Boulevard Montfleury, you will be able to pick your favorite activity:
Experience the “village” atmosphere of the Montfleury neighborhood while doing your daily shopping in the cute little stores (bakery, pharmacy, wine merchant, flower shop, grocery store, etc...)
Head toward the city center and reach the Rue d’Antibes (about 5 minutes walking normally, 15 or more if you walk backward).
Stroll along the Croisette and take a ride on the Carrousel or race some remote-controlled boats (or go to the Long Beach for a cocktail) less than 10 minutes away.
Go take a selfie like a star (don’t worry, everyone does that!) on the steps of the Palais des Congrès (about 15 minutes walking).
Use your imagination while walking around the city center, but only on the sidewalks on the odd-numbered side of the streets. (Time will vary depending on which sidewalks you choose)
To make your life easier:
Ask us what you would like to make you stay more enjoyable, especially a driver, some housekeeping, or even a baby crib or a high chair for your little one. We offer a concierge service that will fulfill all your basic and practical needs.
Additional linen and towels available for a fee upon request.
Good to know:
Check-in and check-out are flexible (like us), except if other guests are arriving and/or departing on the same day as you do, in which case the check-in is no earlier than 4 pm and check-out no later than 10 am (Superman was available, but Supercleaner was not.)
IMPORTANT: An extra charge of 35 Euros will be required for late arrivals after 8 pm. Late arrivals after midnight will be possible only with a key lock box (we need to keep that time for Netflix).
And since your satisfaction is our top priority, do not hesitate to contact us during your stay, we will be happy to help you (except during our Netflix time, of course).
- Accommodation capacity: 5
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Type: Apartment
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- 24 Hour Check-in
- Air Conditioning
Antique Art Deco Atypical
- Babysitter recommendation
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Coffee Maker
- Contactless check-in and check-out
Empire Energy-efficient devices
- Fence around pool
- Free Cleaning
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Gated Community
Gated property Gloves available
- Hair Dryer
Heated Pool Historical Hi-tech
- Vacuum cleaner
- Hot water
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen and Towels
- Long Term Rentals Available
- Massage upon Request
- Microwave oven
Minimalist No single-use plastic No single-use toiletries Organic food & beverages
- Parking Included
- Outdoor pool seasonal
Private swimming pool
- Shared swimming pool
- Private Parking
- Professionally cleaned
Romantic Sea View
- Self Check-in
- Smoke Detector
Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment
- Street parking
- Information about property sustainability
- Towels changed upon request
- Washing Machine
- Waste Sorting
Pascal W. (France)
Excellent séjour, très belle location, très bon suivi de votre agence
La prestation proposée par votre agence a été totalement à la hauteur de nos attentes et à la description de l'offre. Un grand merci. Les plus : appartement et résidences en parfait état, très bien équipés. Situation géorgraphique correspondant totalement à notre attente : au calme, tout proche des commerces, accès à pied en 10mn à la Croisette et la rue d'Antibes. Du vrai haut de gamme accessible. Votre accueil et votre suivi de notre séjour ont été excellents et avec convivialité et écoute. Grande réactivité à nos demandes. Suggestion : installer une paroi sur la baignoire de la grande salle de bain. Installer une petite étagère ou commode dans la salle de douche. Nous ne manquerons pas de retenir vos coordonnées pour un futur séjour.August 2020