You’re gonna love this 52 m² apartment where the smell of vacation is always in the air. On the menu: a breathtaking view of the sea and a terrace.
Let yourself be tempted by this comfy one bedroom apartment in which you will have the luxury of being able to have breakfast (or cocktails), quietly seated on your very own terrace (toasts, butter and jam not included).
As far as the layout, things are looking pretty good:
A decoration carefully chosen by the owners to render a "like at home" atmosphere instead of "like at the hotel".
A beautiful living room with a large bay window opening to the terrace, with a dining table for 4 from which you have view of the sea, a sofa-bed, a coffee table, flat-screen TV and a well-stocked bookcase (you can read any of them but please do not tear or bend any pages).
A well-equipped separate kitchen with everything you need, and especially a Nespresso coffee machine (“What else?”), as well as all the necessary appliances, plus a kettle, a toaster and a bar counter with stools. There is access to the terrace from here, and as a bonus, for the pleasure (and inspiration) of any cook, view of the sea as well.
The terrace with breathtaking view of the sea, a dining table for 4 on the kitchen side, and a living room patio set on the living room side, to conveniently match indoor/outdoor amenities.
A bedroom with queen size bed and large closet.
A large full bathroom with shower and toilets as well as everything else you need to take care of yourself and more, including beautiful tiles.
Additional separate toilets near the entrance (they don’t mind being on their own and you will probably won’t mind either).
- Secured building, with cool entry system.
- Air conditioning system: please use common sense and avoid setting it at 18 degrees, or below, in the middle of August (also applies to July).
- Double-pane windows for maximum comfort.
- High Speed Wifi Connection, because all you need is love and wifi…
- Off-street parking area for the tenants of the building
And, as a bonus:
- A Set of clean sheets is provided for each bed.
- 1 large and 1 small bath towel per person. Sorry, the towel dimensions are not adjustable to the size of each person, even if we tried really hard...
- A map of the city, transportation and a guide to places not to miss (and to miss).
- A survival kit upon arrival (shampoo, shower gel, water, coffee and tea).
But sorry, to protect everyone’s peace and quiet, please no day or night parties are allowed.
Some geography, so you know where you are:
When you walk out of the building to enjoy your day in the sun, you can:
Reach the Mouré Rouge beach in 7 minutes to do some skinny dipping or find a spot at an outdoor café to sip a cocktail.
Go for a stroll on the Croisette, 10 minutes away (2 by car), to get some sea air while riding on the Carrousel or racing remote-controlled boats.
Or, within a 15-minute walk, you can start exploring the Palm Beach district and go eat a specialty pizza at Jean-Jean, get some sun on a bench at the Jardin des Hespérides or even talk the whole family into going for a pétanque game on Place de l’Etang.
Within 10 minutes by car you can also:
- Go take a selfie like a star (don’t worry, everyone does that!) on the steps of the Palais des Congrès (or just go to work if you are here for business).
- Go board a train at the station to an unknown (or not) destination.
- Use your imagination while walking around the city center, but only on the sidewalks on the odd-numbered side of the streets.
- Change direction and go explore the beaches at Golfe-Juan.
To make your life easier:
Ask us what you would like, especially if you need a driver, a bit of housekeeping, or maybe a table at a vegan, Indian or Chinese restaurant. We have a concierge service to fulfill your most basic and practical needs.
If you need extra linen, here are the rates:
- Extra pair of bed sheets = 12€ each
- Extra pair of bath towels = 8€ each
Good to know:
Check-in and check-out are flexible (like us), except if other guests are arriving and/or departing on the same day as you do, in which case the check-in is no earlier than 4 pm and check-out no later than 10 am (Superman was available, but Supercleaner was not.)
IMPORTANT: Extra charges are required for late arrivals, depending on the time: 30 € for arrivals after 9 pm, 40 € after 10 pm, 50 € after 11 pm (sleep hours are expensive). Sorry, no arrivals after midnight are accepted (we keep that time for Netflix).
And since your satisfaction is our top priority, do not hesitate to contact us during your stay, we will be happy to help you (except during our Netflix time, of course).
- Accommodation capacity: 4
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property Type: Apartment
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Air Conditioning
Baby bath Baby crib Babysitter recommendation
- Bottled Water
Central Heating Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Daily Maid Service
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Vacuum cleaner
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen and Towels
- Massage upon Request
- Microwave oven
- Parking Included
Private swimming pool Shared swimming pool Private Parking Private entrance
- Sea View
- Shared Parking
- Smoke Detector
- Washing Machine