You’re gonna love this entirely renovated apartment! On the menu: a breathtaking terrace, a rooftop swimming pool, and lots and lots of greenery.
Let yourself be tempted by this apartment that offers all the best features such as a lot of natural light, huge pace, extremely comfortable and particularly well arranged! All set in a newer and secure residence building with a rooftop swimming pool ... What else do people want?
As far as the layout, things are looking pretty good:
A beautiful living room with bay windows opening to the terrace, with a sofa bed for 2 people, a coffee table, an amazing rug and a flat-screen TV.
A well-equipped open-floor kitchen with everything you need, and especially a Nespresso coffee machine (“What else?”), as well as all the necessary appliances plus a kettle, a toaster and all kinds of other kitchen things and tableware items you only dream of.
A bedroom with queen size bed, a large closet, a flat-screen TV, and to top it off, direct access to the breathtaking terrace so you can have breakfast in the sun, right out of bed.
A bathroom with shower and toilets.
Separate toilets by the entrance.
- Dual cooling and heating system: please use common sense and avoid setting it at 18 degrees, or below, in the middle of August (also applies to July), and to more -than 30 degrees during the winter months, or when the weather requires you to wear 3 layers and a coat.
- Double-pane windows for maximum comfort.
- High-speed Internet connection, because all you need is love and wifi.
- A dedicated parking spot, just for you (and your nice car).
And, as a bonus:
- A Set of clean sheets is provided for each bed.
- 1 large and 1 small bath towel per person. Sorry, the towel dimensions are not adjustable to the size of each person, even if we tried really hard...
- A map of the city, transportation and a guide to places not to miss (and to miss).
- A survival kit upon arrival (shampoo, shower gel, water, coffee and tea).
- Free parking!
Sorry, no day or evening parties are allowed, to protect everyone’s peace and quiet time.
The heating/cooling system is central to the building and is subject to seasonal hot/cold mode switching by the owners’ association. This is true information.
Some geography, so you know where you are:
After a few short steps (or a few spins of the wheels) on the Boulevard Oxford, you will be able to pick your favorite activity:
Experience the neighborhood stores on the Carnot Square for your daily shopping, in less that 6 minutes on foot.
Head toward the city center, within a 20-minute walk, a 5-minute drive or an hour if you walk on your hands.
Stroll along the Croisette and take a ride on the Carrousel or race some remote-controlled boats (or go to the Long Beach for a cocktail).
Go take a selfie like a star (don’t worry, everyone does that!) on the steps of the Palais des Congrès.
Use your imagination while walking around the city center, but only on the sidewalks on the odd-numbered side of the streets. (Time will vary depending on which sidewalks you choose).
To make your life easier:
Ask us what you would like, especially if you need a driver, a bit of housekeeping, or maybe a table at a vegan, Indian or Chinese restaurant. We have a concierge service to fulfill your most basic and practical needs.
If you need extra linen, here are the rates:
- Extra pair of bed sheets = 12€ each
- Extra pair of bath towels = 8€ each
Good to know:
Check-in and check-out are flexible (like us), except if other guests are arriving and/or departing on the same day as you do, in which case the check-in is no earlier than 4 pm and check-out no later than 10 am (Superman was available, but Supercleaner was not.)
IMPORTANT: Extra charges are required for late arrivals, depending on the time: 30 € for arrivals after 9 pm, 40 € after 10 pm, 50 € after 11 pm (sleep hours are expensive). Sorry, no arrivals after midnight are accepted (we keep that time for Netflix).
And since your satisfaction is our top priority, do not hesitate to contact us during your stay, we will be happy to help you (except during our Netflix time, of course).
- Accommodation capacity: 4
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property Type: Apartment
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Air Conditioning
Baby bath Baby crib Babysitter recommendation Balcony
- Bottled Water
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Free Cleaning
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Gated Community
- Hair Dryer
- Vacuum cleaner
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen and Towels
- Long Term Rentals Available
- Massage upon Request
- Microwave oven
- Parking Included
Private swimming pool
- Shared swimming pool
Private Parking Private entrance Sea View
- Smoke Detector
- Washing Machine