You’re gonna love this designed apartment, renovated with taste and care. On the menu: plenty of natural light, high ceilings and luxury furnishing.
Let yourself be tempted by this amazing 98m2 apartment where you will find cozy bedrooms, a living room to dream of, and a breathtaking terrace.
As far as the layout, things are looking pretty good:
- A decoration carefully thought out by a professional architect to produce a contemporary showroom effect that will leave everyone in admiration.
A magnificent living room with a dining table for 6, a lounge area with TV, sofas and coffee table and a separate cozy reading area decorated with a magnificent palm-tree wall paper.
A large kitchen, separated from the living room by a glass wall, with everything you need, and especially a Nespresso coffee machine (“What else?”), as well as all the necessary appliances, including laundry washer, plus a kettle, toaster, tableware, dishes and everything else a nice kitchen can offer.
Three bedrooms, all with queen size beds, nightstands with lamps, storage space and, as the particularity, each with its own unique atmosphere.
A large bathroom with shower, toilets and twin vanity sinks (no more waiting in line to brush your teeth).
A terrace with view over the street and a dining table for 4 people, ideal for Summer evening dinners Works also any other season when the weather is nice).
- Newly renovated apartment, well designed and luxury furnishing.
- Secured building entrance with cool system.
- Air conditioning system ONLY IN THE LIVING ROOM: please use common sense and avoid setting it at 18 degrees, or below, in the middle of August (also applies to July).
- Double-pane windows for maximum comfort.
- High-speed WiFi connection because all you need is love and wifi.
And, as a bonus:
- A Set of clean sheets is provided for each bed.
- 1 large and 1 small bath towel per person. Sorry, the towel dimensions are not adjustable to the size of each person, even if we tried really hard...
- A map of the city, transportation and a guide to places not to miss (and to miss).
- A survival kit upon arrival (shampoo, shower gel, water, coffee and tea).
- Sorry, no day or evening parties are allowed, to protect everyone’s peace and quiet time.
Some geography, so you know where you are:
After a few short steps down your street, the famous Boulevard Carnot, you will be able to pick your favorite activity, all withing less than eight and a half minutes (unless you are walking backward or on your hands):
Take a selfie like a star (don’t worry, everyone does that!) on the steps of the Palais des Congrès (or just go to work if you are here for business).
Stroll along the Croisette and take a ride on the Carrousel or race some remote-controlled boats.
Board a train to an unknown (or not) destination.
Go empty your bank account in the shops on Rue d’Antibes.
Use your imagination while walking around the city center, but only on the sidewalks on the odd-numbered side of the streets.
To make your life easier:
Ask us what you would like, especially if you need a driver, a bit of housekeeping, or maybe a table at a vegan, Indian or Chinese restaurant. We have a concierge service to fulfill your most basic and practical needs.
If you need extra linen, here are the rates:
- Extra pair of bed sheets = 12€ each
- Extra pair of bath towels = 8€ each
Good to know:
Check-in and check-out are flexible (like us), except if other guests are arriving and/or departing on the same day as you do, in which case the check-in is no earlier than 4 pm and check-out no later than 10 am (Superman was available, but Supercleaner was not.)
IMPORTANT: Extra charges are required for late arrivals, depending on the time: 30 € for arrivals after 9 pm, 40 € after 10 pm, 50 € after 11 pm (sleep hours are expensive). Sorry, no arrivals after midnight are accepted (we keep that time for Netflix).
And since your satisfaction is our top priority, do not hesitate to contact us during your stay, we will be happy to help you (except during our Netflix time, of course).
- Accommodation capacity: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property Type: Apartment
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Free Cleaning
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Vacuum cleaner
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen and Towels
- Long Term Rentals Available
- Microwave oven
No single-use plastic No single-use toiletries Organic food & beverages
Parking Included Private swimming pool Shared swimming pool Private Parking Rainwater harvesting system Paperless / recycled paper Renewable energy system Sea View Shared Parking
- Smoke Detector
Information about property sustainability Sustainability projects support Sustainable materials
Towels changed upon request
- Washing Machine
This place is just waiting for your review