You’re gonna love this sparkling 40m2 apartment in the heart of Cannes! On the menu: everything new, everything beautiful, everything bright!
Let yourself be tempted by this entirely renovated one-bedroom apartment, designed specifically for vacation rentals with the latest trendy and colorful decor and amenities!
As far as the layout, this is also what you will find:
A beautiful living room with access to the terrace for outdoor time, furnished with a sofa and a TV for relaxing time, and a dining table set for your meal time with family or friends.
An open-floor kitchen, well equipped with all that you will need, especially a Nespresso coffee machine (What else?) as well as the necessary appliances plus a kettle, a toaster and a selection of pots, pans and colorful tableware.
A bedroom with a queen size bed, storage space and, as a bonus, access to the terrace so you can enjoy sunny breakfasts right out of your bed (or a nightcap right before jumping into it).
A fully equipped bathroom with everything you need, down to the beautiful tile work.
Separate toilets by the entrance, but they don’t mind being all alone.
- Prime location in the heart of the Carré d’Or area, just a few steps from the beaches.
- Secured residential building.
- Air conditioning system: please use common sense and avoid setting it at 18 degrees, or below, in the middle of August (also applies to July).
- Double-pane windows for maximum comfort.
- High-speed Internet connection, because all you need is love and wifi.
And, as a bonus:
- A Set of clean sheets is provided for each bed.
- 1 large and 1 small bath towel per person. Sorry, the towel dimensions are not adjustable to the size of each person, even if we tried really hard...
- A map of the city, transportation and a guide to places not to miss (and to miss).
- A survival kit upon arrival (shampoo, shower gel, water, coffee and tea).
- But sorry, no day or evening parties are allowed, to protect everyone’s peace and quiet time.(But you will find some nice bars only within a couple minutes walking distance if you want to party).
Some geography, so you know where you are:
After a few short steps down your street, the Rue Victor Cousin, you will be able to pick your favorite activity within a few minutes on foot (or way more if you walk on your hands):
Stroll along the Croisette and take a ride on the Carrousel or race some remote-controlled boats (5 minutes on foot).
Go take a selfie like a star (don’t worry, everyone does that!) on the steps of the Palais des Congrès or go work if you are here for business (10 minutes on foot).
Empty your bank account in the shops on Rue d’Antibes (1 minutes to get there, time to empty account varies with size of the account).
Use your imagination while walking around the city center, but only on the sidewalks on the odd-numbered side of the streets (time varies depending on your itinerary and speed).
To make your life easier:
Ask us what you would like, especially if you need a driver, a bit of housekeeping, or maybe a table at a vegan, Indian or Chinese restaurant. We have a concierge service to fulfill your most basic and practical needs.
If you need extra linen, here are the rates:
Extra pair of bed sheets = 12€ each
Extra pair of bath towels = 8€ each
Good to know:
Check-in and check-out are flexible (like us), except if other guests are arriving and/or departing on the same day as you do, in which case the check-in is no earlier than 4 pm and check-out no later than 10 am (Superman was available, but Supercleaner was not.)
IMPORTANT: Extra charges are required for late arrivals, depending on the time: 30 € for arrivals after 9 pm, 40 € after 10 pm, 50 € after 11 pm (sleep hours are expensive). Sorry, no arrivals after midnight are accepted (we keep that time for Netflix).
And since your satisfaction is our top priority, do not hesitate to contact us during your stay, we will be happy to help you (except during our Netflix time, of course).
- Accommodation capacity: 3
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property Type: Apartment
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Coffee Maker
- Free Cleaning
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Vacuum cleaner
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen and Towels
- Microwave oven
No single-use plastic No single-use toiletries Organic food & beverages
Parking Included Private swimming pool Shared swimming pool Private Parking Rainwater harvesting system Paperless / recycled paper Renewable energy system Sea View Shared Parking
- Smoke Detector
Information about property sustainability Sustainability projects support Sustainable materials
Towels changed upon request
Washing Machine Waste Sorting
This place is just waiting for your review