********** COVID 19 **********Annulation gratuite et remboursement jusqu'à 14 j. avant - Acompte de 25% seulement Protocole sanitaire spécial - Arrivée sans contact possible
Come enjoy this gem of a house that can accommodate 8 people, on the hills of Peymeinade, only a few minutes away from Grasse, capital of perfume.
Réf : La Provençale
In this incredibly charming villa, you will find:
- 180m2 of living space.
- 1500m2 of landscaped surrounding land.
- A panoramic breathtaking view.
- Full Southern exposure so you won't miss a minute of sun.
- A magnificent swimming pool for the whole family.
- A barbecue for the outdoor Chefs.
The villa is built on two levels:
On the ground floor, you will find an over-sized 80m2 living room for the enjoyment of the whole family, opening directly to the outdoor terrace space as well as 2 large bedroom suites on the inside, both with full bathrooms, one with a tub, the other with a shower.
On the upper level, there are 2 bedrooms to accommodate kids or adults, with a shared bathroom. Each bedroom opens to an upper outdoor terrace as well, with a spectacular view over the hills... and the swimming pool (perfect location to keep an eye on kids while relaxing in a patio chair.
On the outside:
You will enjoy three levels of of outdoor space. The first one with an area for relaxing or cooking on the barbecue, the second one to enjoy the swimming pool and related activities, and the third one, wide open space, ideal for the kids to play around (Badminton, Soccer, Hide & Seek, nature discovery, etc...)
The 1500m2 of carefully landscaped surrounding land, with plenty of greenery, will surely provide an ideal setting for a relaxing vacation to the whole family.
You will be only 10 minutes away from the historical center of the town of Grasse, the perfume capital of the world, with its medieval quarter and typical restaurants.
You will easily reach all the other surrounding villages of the Provence back-country (Spéracèdes, Le Tignet, Cabris…) via the secondary roads (therefore less traffic!) within less than 15 minutes.
However, if for some reason you wanted to give up your corner of quiet paradise for the day or so, you can still reach the beaches along the Riviera in Cannes, Cannes-la-Bocca and Mandelieu, within 30/35 minutes by car.
As far as shopping, you are within a few minutes by car from the Saint-Jacques district of Grasse, where you will find all convenience shopping such as grocery store, pharmacy, Post Office, Pizza trucks, Tobacconist, etc...
Some property highlights:
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms (but not in the living room)
- High-speed wifi internet connection (because all you need is love and wifi)
- 2 parking spaces inside and more open and free street parking in front of the property.
Good to know:
- Check-in and check-out are flexible (like us), except if other guests are arriving and/or departing on the same day as you do, in which case the check-in is no earlier than 4 pm and check-out no later than 11 am (Superman - was available, but Supercleaner was not.)
- And since your satisfaction is our top priority, do not hesitate to contact us during your stay, we will be happy to help you (except after midnight, during our Netflix time, of course).
To make your life easier:
Ask us what you would like to make you stay more enjoyable, especially a driver, some housekeeping, or even a baby crib or a high chair for your little one. We offer a concierge service that will fulfill all your basic and practical needs.
- Accommodation capacity: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property Type: Villa
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- 24 Hour Check-in
- Air Conditioning
Antique Art Deco Atypical
- Babysitter recommendation
Cleaning and disinfection
- Cleaning products
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Contactless check-in and check-out
Ecological Elevator Empire Energy-efficient devices
- First Aid Kit
- Free Cleaning
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
Gated property Gloves available
- Hair Dryer
Heated Pool Historical Hi-tech
- Vacuum cleaner
- Hot water
- Indoor parking
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen and Towels
- Long Term Rentals Available
- Massage upon Request
- Microwave oven
Minimalist No single-use plastic No single-use toiletries Organic food & beverages
- Parking Included
- Outdoor pool
- Private swimming pool
Shared swimming pool
- Private Parking
- Professionally cleaned
Romantic Sea View
- Self Check-in
- Smoke Detector
- Social distancing
- Staff wear protective equipment
- Street parking
- Towels changed upon request
- Washing Machine
- Waste Sorting
- Wine glasses
JACQUES L. (Switzerland)
Vue, jardin, piscine et maison magnifiques !
Une belle maison, très bien équipée, confortable et accueillante. Un site superbe avec une vue magnifique sur l'Esterel et un coin de mer ! Un beau jardin fleuri, entretenu et riche de plantations et arbres divers... Une piscine de rêve... Tout incite à y rester ou y revenir.. Merci aux hôtes ! Françoise, Jacques, Elisa et AnnaJuly 2020
Ines A. (France)
Merci pour l’accueil et la gestion de la maison pendant notre séjour. Tout s’est parfaitement bien déroulé.August 2020